How Well Does The Bride Know Her Future Hubbie?
Before the party, the hens party organiser should contact the groom to be with a list of questions for the game.
Some question ideas:
1. Where did they first meet?
2. What is his favourite food?
3. What is his favourite animal?
4. What is his favourite movie line?
5. What is his job title?
6. What is his favourite hobbie? (besides the bride to be that is!)
7. If he could be a super hero which super hero would he be?
8. List the things that you would find in his wallet?
9. If he won a holiday for 4 people who would he take?
10. If he could go anywhere in the world where would he go?
On the night make a list of questions and ask everyone at the party to ask the bride a question each.
Add some juicy questions and this game will be a big hit. Questions that have yes/no answers, or use numbers, specific days, or times are also really good.
A nice way to end this game is to give the bride to be her hens party pressie from the girls as a prize for answering the questions ... assuming she doesn't get them all wrong of course!